We help our client to make application under Point Based System, EEA/EU applications, Spouse visas, Fiancé visa, Student Visas, Family permits, Naturalisation, British passport or citizenship, Indefinite Leave to Remain etc.

We also deliver tailored expert legal advice for all your individual and commercial needs in Immigration matters. We are proud to work with the local businesses to achieve their goals.

Applying for Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) to employ from outside  EU/EEA and we understand  the business point of view that immigrant is a means of expanding an employer's options when it comes to recruiting or retaining the best person for the job. Companies needs need to have a Certificate of Sponsorship which is issued by the UK Border Agency  to employ a non-EEA national for a specific task and period.

We are proud to help our local business within the community and aim to deliver the best possible services. We help the employer to obtain a Sponsorship License which will enable them to sponsor migrant workers then and issue Certificates of Sponsorships to the employee. Every time employer wishes to sponsor a migrant they have to meet the qualifying criteria  such as demonstrating that a genuine vacancy exists which cannot be filled up by any resident worker.

We are proud to help the business qithin the community and aim to deliver the best possible services.

For more information please visit our website: www.topimmigrationservices.com
For initial advice appointment please visit: https://www.topimmigrationservices.com/book-online
We also offer SKYPE and ONLINE consultation. 

Website Builder